Our baking series will provide participants with valuable knowledge of this age old tradition.
To Register for your class, please call us at the school - 705-720-2433
"We are all Friends in the Kitchen"
The Baking Series has 10 Parts with Part 1 starting the week after Part 10, if you miss one, you can partake on a later date or start when you can and still complete all 10 Parts. Start anytime ! Pick & Choose the classes you want !
1. Chefs Choice of Baking for the Day - July 9th
2. Quick Breads; Biscuits, Corn Bread & Muffins - July 16th
3. Pies & Lean Dough: Apple Pie & French Bread - July 23rd
4. Rich Dough & Potatoes : Cinnamon Buns, Pesto Sauce w/wine cream & Focaccia - July 30th
5. Custards: Crème Brûlée, Crème Caramel, French Style Ice Cream - Aug. 6th
6. Bake Lab: Sorbet, Panna Cotta, Candied Zest & Butter Tarts - Aug. 13th
7. Cookies: Biscotti & Ice Box Cookies - Aug. 20th
8. Pastry: Creme Puffs & Pecan Pie - Aug. 27th
9. Mousse & Pudding: Chocolate Mousse & Bread Pudding - Sept. 3rd
10. Cake & Icing: Genoise Cake & French Butter Cream - Sept. 10th
Information before attending a class :)
Our kitchens contain allergens; use at your own risk – must be 16 or older to attend workshops. Registration by phone or email only; payment required with registration (Visa or MasterCard) – no refund or exchange. Liaison College reserves the right to cancel classes if enrollment is not sufficient (min 6; max 15) – in the event of cancellations, refund will be made to credit card. Participants should bring an apron and Tupperware (which may be used if there is excess food); all other equipment and supplies are included.